The 'Carmel' wing back arm chair is an attractive, smaller wing back excellent for anyone that wants a comfort, support, and sensible proportions. Arms are low enough to allow for easy movement for crafts like knitting, yet supportive for reading. An ottoman is available to make watching 'the race of men go by' all the more enjoyable. Some customizations are possible; see photos for examples.
Visit with us and see if it fits you and your space. If it doesn't, ask how we can customize this model for a modest fee. Arm covers included. Made in USA.
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 19"
Arm Height: 24"
303 Ottoman: W 25" D 19" H 18"
When delivering locally, charges are based on driving time from our store and the number of people that need to be out delivering. We do not accept help from customers when delivering sleeper sofas or other heavy items, but we can send just a driver if the consumer will provide assistance as needed for non-sleepers and lighter furniture items.
NO DELIVERY TO CA: If ordering custom furniture that includes zero flame retardant construction, lead times may be longer and we will not ship zero flame retardant furniture orders to California or to customers that intend to take the furniture without flame retardants into California, per CA law (TB117). Furniture may be returned or rejected on the basis of damage, defect, or incorrect order fulfillment only; custom furniture may not be returned for credit, exchange, or refund. Whether the furniture fits through doorways, hallways, and other openings and can be placed in the final location as intended is the sole responsibility of the consumer; we will do as much as we can to help with determining whether something will fit, but the ultimate responsibility belongs to the consumer/customer.
We use more expensive freight carriers that arrive as fast as we can get orders in, then move orders out as fast as possible. We downsized operations in 2009 and now have no extra space, so we must deliver furniture right after it arrives at our store unless other arrangements are made in advance for longer-term storage.
Store pickup is free, but we need to know a day or more in advance if you require assistance loading heavy items, so we can be certain to have enough strong people to load the furniture into your vehicle. We have a truck-height loading dock and a completely enclosed warehouse loading area protected from rain and snow, so no moisture will damage your furniture when loading.
If picking up in an open vehicle, please advise us and we will make every effort to pack your furniture in protective plastic to guard against road spray, but take no responsibility for moisture damage in transit. We always advise to bring tarps and other protection in addition to what we provide, even on clear days, as well as proper straps, etc. to tie merchandise securely for travel.
All delivery estimates require exact address, any specifics regarding the challenges getting to the delivery address, including bridge or ferry schedules and costs, tolls, seasonal closures, access codes, contact persons, and details about the delivery location itself. If we are not told about narrow elevator doors that then necessitate stair carries not factored into the delivery estimate, for instance, we reserve the right to add to our delivery fees and/or refuse delivery, after which time the customer will be responsible for collecting the furniture from our storage area at the store.
Examples of details we expect consumers to disclose when we are estimating delivery charges would include, but not be limited to:
• any narrow openings that may challenge the delivery crew's efforts
• number of stairs furniture must be carried for delivery to its final destination
• long walkways, or other carrying situations (around the back of the house, up an outside staircase, etc.)
• how past deliveries may have been done to accommodate larger articles (the delivery crew may or may not be willing to put something in through a window)
• bridge, ferry, tolls or other additional costs
• restricted travel routes (i.e. no commercial vehicles allowed on the parkways around NYC)
Not advising us in advance of factors that adversely impact the cost of a home delivery may result in the refusal by the delivery team to perform the delivery as contracted, and the return freight to the store (or in the case of a home delivery service, back to their terminal) will be the responsibility of the consumer.
Warranty Information for Temple Furniture:
Temple Furniture is covered by an exceptional "Limited Lifetime Warranty," which extends to the original purchaser only. The term “Limited Lifetime” (hereafter called simply “lifetime” below) is valid as long as the originally applied cover is intact and not worn through, and no work (re-covering, repair or modification) has been performed on the furniture without the factory’s knowledge. While we can generally confirm original order information through our records, it helps greatly to have original purchase paperwork handy when making any warranty claim. Repairs may not be possible under warranty if we or Temple cannot locate the original purchase information.
“Lifetime Warranty" details:
- Frames are guaranteed against warp, breakdown or looseness for the lifetime of the frame as upholstered in its original fabric.
- Spring construction and all support of backs and seats, exclusive of cushions, is guaranteed against breaking or significant slippage for lifetime under normal stress.
- Seat cushions are lifetime warranted for a single replacement of the seat cushion cores. Frequent turning and fluffing will extend the life of all cushions and fabrics. In the rare incidence that seat cushion(s) needs to be replaced, customers must supply the original sales order paperwork. This warranty is valid only if the furniture has received normal usage and has not been subjected to abuse. Cushion warranty is for the loss of cushion resiliency and not normal flattening or softening of cushions. Softening and flattening of cushions occur with foam and fibers as a result of regular use and aging and should not be considered manufacturing defects. The customer is responsible for freight charges to ship replacement cushions, delivery and any labor costs associated with removing and replacing seat cushion cores. Customer may be required to pay a disposal fee for the replaced cores if we take them away.
- Temple offers a full ONE YEAR warranty against wear under normal use and with proper care. This warranty does not cover fading or pilling, which sometimes occurs with normal use of some fabrics and is not valid where there is evidence of heavy soiling. Temple reserves the right to replace the portion of fabric that is defective. All fabric claims, within warranty, will be submitted to the fabric mill for evaluation. Temple will warranty only if the mill states that there is an actual fabric defect. Fabric manufacturers will not honor warranties if evidence that a pet is exposed to the furniture, therefore voiding our fabric warranty. Temple’s fabric warranty is null and void if improperly cleaned. Care of the fabric is important. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended for all our fabrics. Proper care between cleanings includes frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime. It is imperative that the seat cushions used regularly be turned at least twice monthly to get maximum wear from both the fabric and the cushioning. Pets are abrasive to fabric and should not be allowed on your furniture.
Please note that treatment of the fabric with stain protectors, or any aftermarket treatment voids this fabric warranty. However, Fabric Protection Warranty programs (purchased separately in our store, applied by ourselves here in Maine only) replace the 1 year fabric warranty from the factory with a 10 year replacement protection plan. Please ask us for details.
OTHER TEMPLE WARRANTIES:
- Sleeper Mattress5 Years
- Sleeper Mattress (Air Dream Ultra)3 Years
- Sleeper Mechanism5 Years
- Glider and Swivel Mechanism2 Years
All warranty action must be pursued through our store, serving as your authorized Temple dealer.
When a problem occurs, Temple reserves the right to determine if repairs should be made locally, or if the piece must be returned to the factory for correction.
Temple reserves the right to have our sales representative make a preliminary inspection at the dealer's store or the customer's home to determine that a problem exists before a return is authorized.
Temple will absorb the cost of returning the furniture to the factory. The furniture will be returned to the customer FREIGHT COLLECT after the repairs are made. Customers are responsible for the cost of transportation from the customer’s home to the store for shipment to the factory for repairs and re-delivery of the repaired furniture to the customer’s home.
Temple is not liable for freight charges to ship replacement parts.
Temple’s warranty is valid only if the furniture has received normal usage and has not been subjected to abuse.
Leather pieces do not come with arm covers; any included throw pillows are available in fabric only.
View Available Leg Finishes When Applicable
Skirted pieces have legs finished in a factory-chosen finish, usually darker like Mahogany or Chestnut, though the legs are well covered by the kick pleat skirt at the corners.